Monday, September 16, 2013

Finally! I have internet again!

So out here in the middle of nowhere our internet has been on the fritz for quite a few weeks (I reckon it got wind of Liberal's craptacular version of the NBN and decided that it didn't have to work any more.) In any case it seems to be working for the time being so I thought I'd jump back on quickly to let anyone who actually reads this know that I'm still alive haha. Also, I just realised this is my 200th post - wee!


And here's an arbitrary outfit post from a few weeks ago when I was having a small mulled wine obsession.



Feat. Mulled wine velvet leggings by Black Milk Clothing
Shirt and jacket by Saxony
Glamour 101 lipstick by Limecrime
Nails by Covergirl

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! and you look good with a hood!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete